Stock up on Mall Points NOW with our Promo CODES and go wild with them! While stocks last so get them while you can!
00:00 - 23:59 Feb 28 (Server Time: GMT-5)
1. Players can redeem a special Promo Code during the event with each purchase of Mall Points to win fabulous prizes. The MP order must meet the requirements of the specific Promo Code. Eligibility terms and redemption rewards may vary. Check your individual Code for more details.
2. Only 1 Promo Code may be redeemed with each Mall Points purchase.
3. All rewards redeemed with Promo Codes are bound and will be sent to the in-game mailbox of the character of your choice. Mailboxes have a limit of 50 messages so please make sure there is enough space in the mailbox to avoid any unnecessary losses.
4. At the end of the event period, each account will receive only the event prize of the highest category they qualified for.All rewards from this event are bound to the receiving player.
5. Certain payment methods do not support the Promo CODE redemption including FBC, Mopay and Boku.
6. Please avoid participating in the event during any maintenance to avoid unnecessary complications.
7. If you are in-game while participating in the event, simply refresh your browser to receive your rewards.
8. Buy Mall Points through the MVP icon to receive an additional 10% Mall Point bonus with your purchase!
9. The Galaxy Online II team reserves the right to final interpretation of this event, its rules, and its rewards.
Want to win the heart of your Commanders and be a part of a great deal? Be sure to check out our Gem packages and see if your Commanders’ favorite gems are on sale! Max out your Commanders' most important attributes at a super-value and win splendid prizes at the same time!
00:00 - 23:59 Feb 28 (Server Time: GMT-5)
Package: Dodge Sapphire-I*15, Quadra Accuracy Ruby-I*11, Quadra Accuracy Sapphire-I*13, Quadra Speed Emerald-I*12
>>Twilight Armor Chest
>>7-star Dune Enforcers
>>Legendary Life Boat-VI
During the event, Multi-Gem Bundles will be marked down to as low as 100 Event Credits! Every 100 Event Credits spent purchasing Gems will also earn you a randomly issued reward.
1. All rewards from this event will be delivered directly to the winning players' mailboxes and are bound.
2. Remember, mailboxes can only contain 50 emails. If new mail is received when the mailbox is full, the oldest message will be deleted. The developers of Galaxy Online II are NOT responsible for any losses caused by incoming mail.
3. Please allow up to 3 business days for delivery of any and all rewards. If you do not receive your rewards after 4 business days, please contact the 24/7 Galaxy Online II Service Center.
The Galaxy Online II team reserves the right to final interpretation of this event, its rules, and its rewards.
Your favorite Exploration event is getting a massive upgrade! Besides the usual 3 grand prizes, you get MORE Divine Commanders along the way! Avoid the dangerous black holes and steer your way to jumbo sized goodies today!
00:00 – 23:59 Feb 28(Server Time: GMT-5)
8-star Luna Silvestri
6-star Hand of Lelantos
5-star Rays of Destiny
1. Each entry to the Dark Galaxy costs 100 Event Credits.
2. Simply click the Dark Galaxy to explore. The Quasars in the Dark Galaxy are sequential and must be completed order.
3. The 2nd and 3rd Quasars may contain "Black Holes". Players that fall into "Black Holes" will be unable to proceed and must return to the start of the exploration.
1. All Items earned from the Exploring the Dark Galaxy event are bound.
2. All rewards will be sent through the in-game mail system. Your mailbox can only store 50 messages. The GO II Development Team is not responsible for rewards lost due to full inboxes.
3. Players may experience a slight delay in receiving their rewards if there are many participants for the event. If you don't receive your rewards in 24 hours, please contact the Galaxy Online II Support Center.
Check out the Mystery Mines, a completely FREE event! Send your ships to mine rare Illudiums for incredible rewards! With the Bionic Perfection event running at the same time, you’ll get rewards for both buying Huma Bionic Chips and Accelerations for your work in the Mystery Mines! What better time to buy Huma Chips than now?!
00:00 Feb 28 - 23:59 Mar 1 (Server Time: GMT-5)
1. During the event, players who bought 30+ Huma Bionic Chip will win a Legendary Life Boat-I
2. During the event, players who bought 50+ Huma Bionic Chip will win a Divine Life Boat-I
3. During the event, players who bought 100+ Huma Bionic Chip will win a Abyssal Scylla Chest
4. During the event, players who bought 250+ Huma Bionic Chip will win a 5-star The Heartless Ones
5. During the event, players who bought 300+ Huma Bionic Chip will win a Twilight Armor Chest
1. Rewards won from the event will be sent to the winners after the end of the event.
2. Each account can only claim these rewards once.
3.Visit the Mystery Mines page and click on Start Mining to being your harvest of Illudium from the asteroids. The entire process will take 24 hours
4. While your ships are mining the asteroids, you can click on “Accelerate” to reduce the amount of time needed to complete the mining.
5. Each use of the “Accelerate” function reduces the time required to complete the mining by 25 minutes. You can earn “Accelerations” by buying Huma Chips from the “Generate Bionic Chips” window in the game.
6. While your ships are mining the asteroids, you can click on “Complete Now” and expend 50 “Accelerations” to complete the mining and harvest 2 units of Illudium (of a random color) immediately.
7. If you buy Huma Chips in the game client while the Mystery Mines event page is open, simply refresh the event page to update the number of “Accelerations” you can use.
8. When the progress bar reaches 100%, click on “Harvest” to receive 1 unit of Illudium of a random color.
9. Illudium comes in 4 different colors. The colors correspond to 4 different groups of items. 1 unit of Illudium can be used to trade for a random item in the corresponding group.
10. At the end of the event, the number of “Accelerations” left will be reset to 0 and the Illudium obtained from the event will be stored for future editions.
11. All items exchanged from the event are bound. The items will be sent to your in-game mailbox.Your mailbox can only store 50 messages. The GOII Development Team is not responsible for rewards lost due to full inboxes.
12. Avoid playing the event or trading with Illudium during any server maintenance to avoid encountering any error.
13. The Galaxy Online II team reserves the right to final interpretation of this event, its rules, and its rewards.