No matter what you’re buying Mall Points for, with the all-new Galaxy Credit Mall, you'll get to play more and win more! Play three of our most popular events with FREE Credits when you buy Mall Points while the Credit Mall is open! Be sure to check out the Galaxy Credit Mall as we introduce more mini-games and events in the near future! There's always something for everyone, every day!
00:00 – 23:59 Nov 1(Server Time: GMT-5)
1. Players that buy Mall Points during the event are eligible to join. Each Mall Point you buy earns you 1 Credit.
Note: Bonus Mall Points earned from other promotions and VIP 10% bonuses will not earn Credits.
2. Credits may be exchange for or used to draw prizes.
3. Draw Zone - Spend 100 Credits to draw a prize.
4. Exchange Zone - Exchange Credits for the sale price of item of your choice.
5. VIP Zone: Only available to VIP members based on their level.
6. All prizes won in this Event are non-transferable.
7. Any prizes won will be sent to the winning players' in-game mailboxes. Make sure that there's enough room in your mailbox to keep from losing your prizes.
8. Based on the popularity of this event, players may experience a delay before getting their prizes.
9. All Credit totals will reset to 0 when the event ends. Unused Credits will not be refunded.
10. Participating in this event during a server maintenance may result in a loss of prizes or Credits.
11. The Galaxy Online II team reserves the right to final interpretation of this event, its rules, and its rewards.
Feeling lucky? Why not try your hand at our newest event, the Galaxy Gambit! Our top prizes range from 7-star Divine to rare blueprints! What are you waiting for? Come try your luck now!
0:00 - 23:59 Nov 1 (Server Time: GMT-5)
Grand Prize: 8-star Chrome Dome
Match all 5 dice! (Example: 33333,11111,55555)
List of combos:
1. Large Straight: 23456: 5-star Queens of Blades
2. Small Straight: 12345: 5-star The Heartless Ones
3. Four of a Kind: Legendary Life Boat-II
Match 4 dice. (Example: 22224, 55556)
4. Full House: 3-star Hand of Lelantos
Have a pair and a Three of a Kind together. (Example: 22211,66633)
5. Three of a Kind: 3-star The Forsaken
Match 3 dice. (Example: 33365, 22216)
6. Two Pair: Legendary Life Boat-I
Match 2 separate pairs. (Example: 33221,66442)
7. Random: Roll any other hand to win a random prize.
1. Each dice roll costs 100 Event Credits.
2. Click the Roll button to begin.
3. Your prize is determined by the dice you roll.
4. All rewards are bound to the winning players. Commander Cards must be unbound before they can be merged.
5. All rewards will be sent through the in-game mail system. Make sure you have enough room in your mailbox to receive your prize. The Galaxy Online II team is not responsible for prizes lost due to full mailboxes.
6. You may experience a delay when receiving your prizes due to the amount of rewards sent out.
7. Please wait to purchase Mall Points or join events if a maintenance is under way.
8. If you're in the game and on the event page, refresh the game to receive your rewards.
9. If you buy Mall Points through the MVP page, you'll get a 10% bonus.
10. The Galaxy Online II team reserves the rights to final interpretation of this event, its rules, and its rewards.
Good shooting is part of any space commander’s repertoire! Strike down the Galactic Bull's Eye for some 3-Star goodness!
00:00 - 23:59 Nov 1Server Time: GMT-5)
7-star Dune Enforcers
Vapor Engine Blueprint
Divine Life Boat-VI
Legendary Life Boat-VI
Quadra Accuracy Sapphire-V
1. Each dart throw costs 100 Event Credits. Event Credits can be obtained using Coupons from the Mall.
2. Click the “Start” button to begin spinning the board. Aim using your mouse cursor and click to throw the dart. You will win the item that the dart lands on as the event prize.
3. All rewards will be sent through the in-game mail system. Your mailbox can only store 50 messages.
4. The GOII Development Team is not responsible for rewards lost due to full inboxes. All rewards for this event are bound to the receiving player.
5. Players may experience some delay while playing the event due to high traffic volume. If this happens, just try again in a few minutes. We apologize for any inconvenience.
The Galaxy Online II team reserves the right to final interpretation of this event, its rules, and its rewards.
Check out the Mystery Mines, a completely FREE event! Send your ships to mine rare Illudiums for incredible rewards! With the Bionic Perfection event running at the same time, you’ll get rewards for both buying Huma Bionic Chips and Accelerations for your work in the Mystery Mines! What better time to buy Huma Chips than now?!
00:00 Nov 1 - 23:59 Nov 2(Server Time: GMT-5)
1. During the event, players who bought 30+ Huma Bionic Chip will win a Legendary Life Boat-I
2. During the event, players who bought 50+ Huma Bionic Chip will win a 3-star Erebus Errants
3. During the event, players who bought 100+ Huma Bionic Chip will win a Tyson Kinetics Chest
4. During the event, players who bought 250+ Huma Bionic Chip will win a Abyssal Scylla Chest
5. During the event, players who bought 350+ Huma Bionic Chip will win a Liberty Wings 2S Chest
1. Rewards won from the event will be sent to the winners after the end of the event.
2. Each account can only claim these rewards once.
3.Visit the Mystery Mines page and click on Start Mining to being your harvest of Illudium from the asteroids. The entire process will take 24 hours
4. While your ships are mining the asteroids, you can click on “Accelerate” to reduce the amount of time needed to complete the mining.
5. Each use of the “Accelerate” function reduces the time required to complete the mining by 25 minutes. You can earn “Accelerations” by buying Huma Chips from the “Generate Bionic Chips” window in the game.
6. While your ships are mining the asteroids, you can click on “Complete Now” and expend 50 “Accelerations” to complete the mining and harvest 2 units of Illudium (of a random color) immediately.
7. If you buy Huma Chips in the game client while the Mystery Mines event page is open, simply refresh the event page to update the number of “Accelerations” you can use.
8. When the progress bar reaches 100%, click on “Harvest” to receive 1 unit of Illudium of a random color.
9. Illudium comes in 4 different colors. The colors correspond to 4 different groups of items. 1 unit of Illudium can be used to trade for a random item in the corresponding group.
10. At the end of the event, the number of “Accelerations” left will be reset to 0 and the Illudium obtained from the event will be stored for future editions.
11. All items exchanged from the event are bound. The items will be sent to your in-game mailbox.Your mailbox can only store 50 messages. The GOII Development Team is not responsible for rewards lost due to full inboxes.
12. Avoid playing the event or trading with Illudium during any server maintenance to avoid encountering any error.
13. The Galaxy Online II team reserves the right to final interpretation of this event, its rules, and its rewards.