Want the latest Commanders and Blueprints? Eager to discover the Galactic Treasure? Come join Boom2Boon! Mystery prizes await you!
00:00 – 23:59 May 3 (Server Time: GMT-5)
1.After purchasing Mall Points, the corresponding pack on the page will light up. Tap on the ‘Claim’ button below the Pack to receive the items it contains.
2.The pack contains Matches, Keys, and a prize. The prize will be sent to your mailbox as a mail, while the number of Matches and Keys will be displayed on the webpage. The number of Matches and Keys varies based on the rank of the Pack.
3.Matches are used to light the Bombs. One Match will be used when you click on the Bomb, and you can then proceed to receive the reward that lies behind it.
4.If you find a Chest under the Bomb, Keys have to be used to unlock the reward.
5.You can only claim the Pack corresponding to the order you have made. For example, if you have purchased 3200MP in a single sale, you can only claim the 3200MP Pack and will not be able to claim the 1500MP and 600MP Packs.
The Galactic Slot Master, the Federation's latest, FUN-tastic event! Spin out of control with great prizes and win free spins and bonus prizes the more you play!
00:00 - 23:59 May 3 (Server Time: GMT-5)
1. Each play of the Slot Master requires a fee of 100 Event Credits.
2. Start the game by clicking on one of three 'SPIN' buttons. Only the prize on the slot corresponding with the selected button is awarded to you.
3. Each play on the Slot Master will also earn you a random amount of Energy. When the Energy Bar reaches 100, you will receive a Bonus Prize!
4. The prizes displayed in the frame around the slots are the Bonus Prizes the player can win at random upon charging up the Energy Bar. There is also a chance to win Free Attempts to play the Galactic Slot Master.
5. Upon receiving a Bonus Prize, the Energy Bar will be reset to 0. Any Energy earned that exceeds the required amount of 100 will not carry over after the Energy Bar is reset.
6. Free Attempts are used to play the Galactic Slot Master first before Event Credits are required.
7. Prizes are awarded based on the prize log.
8. All items received from the Galactic Slot Master event are bound.
9. Players may experience a slight delay in receiving their rewards if there are a lot of participants for the event.
10. Players will receive their rewards from through the in-game mailbox. Reminder: Mailboxes can only contain 50 emails maximum. If a new message is received while the mailbox is full, the oldest message will be deleted. The developers of Galaxy Online II are NOT responsible for any losses caused by incoming mail.
Good shooting is part of any space commander’s repertoire! Strike down the Galactic Bull's Eye for some 3-Star goodness!
00:00 - 23:59 May 3 (Server Time: GMT-5)
1. Each dart throw costs 100 Event Credits. Event Credits can be obtained using Coupons from the Mall.
2. Click the “Start” button to begin spinning the board. Aim using your mouse cursor and click to throw the dart. You will win the item that the dart lands on as the event prize.
3. All rewards will be sent through the in-game mail system. Your mailbox can only store 50 messages.
4. The GOII Development Team is not responsible for rewards lost due to full inboxes. All rewards for this event are bound to the receiving player.
5. Players may experience some delay while playing the event due to high traffic volume. If this happens, just try again in a few minutes. We apologize for any inconvenience.
The Galaxy Online II team reserves the right to final interpretation of this event, its rules, and its rewards.
Spend big to score big! This event is getting an upgrade! Not only will the player with the highest score win, we’ve also got mystery prizes for those lucky enough to get 3 8s in a row or match 4 consecutive numbers in their scores.
00:00 May 3 – 23:59 May 5 (Server Time: GMT-5)
1. Any player whose 8-figure score has 3 5s in a row will receive a Legendary Life Boat-I while scores with 4 of the same numbers in consecutive order will win a Divine Life Boat-I when the event ends. E.g. x0000xxx, x1111xxx, 22222xxx.
2. During the event, players can spend Mall Points to buy Tokens. Each spin of the slot machine on the event page costs 200 Tokens. Get 1 Token for each 1 Mall Point/Event Credit spent.
3. You can't get Tokens from Mall Points spent in the Trade Center or from Mall Points spent in the Web Mall to buy Coupons. However, Event Credits spent in Galaxy Online II web events will earn you the corresponding amount of Tokens.
4. Click the "SPIN!" button on the event page to generate an 8-digit score. Each score that appears is unique and will not appear again for another player during this event.
5. The 10 players with the highest scores spun each day will receive a daily prize. The daily prizes are divided into 4 tiers, with the top prize going to the player with daily high score. Second-tier prizes will go to the 2nd and 3rd highest scores. Third-tier prizes will go to the 4th-6th highest scores. Lastly, fourth-tier prizes will go to the 7th-10th highest scores.
6. At the end of the event, the player with the highest overall will win the grand prize.
7. All prizes will be sent the day after winners are announced to the winners' in-game mailboxes. Items won in this event are bound.
8. In-game mailboxes have a limit of 50 messages. Please make sure there's enough space in your mailbox before claiming event prizes. IGG and the GOII team are not responsible for any losses based on insufficient mailbox space.
9. Please avoid playing this event if the game is under maintenance. IGG and the GOII team are not be responsible for any losses that may occur from playing this event during maintenance. Event prize delivery may also be delayed based on the number of participants.
10. If you are logged in to the game on another browser window while playing this event, you'll need to refresh the game to update your mailbox. If you don't see your prizes in your mailbox, try logging out and back in to Galaxy Online II.
11. IGG and the GOII team reserve all rights to the rules, regulations, and prizes for this event.